Learn how you can join the Fellowship Community Church team!
At Fellowship Community Church, our vision is to make an impact on the Roanoke Valley with the message of Jesus Christ, and all of our ministries are designed intentionally to accomplish that vision. It is the calling and passion of the FCC staff team to carry out FCC's Vision and Core Values each and every day.
Fellowship Community Church looks for individuals with a wide variety of gifts and talents who are dedicated to Jesus Christ and are living a lifestyle consistent with our Vision, Values and Standards of Christian Conduct. If you feel like God is leading you to be a part of this team, and your skills match any of the open positions, please submit your resume in one of the following ways:
Fellowship Community Church
1226 Red Lane Ext.
Salem, VA 24153
We thank you in advance. We request that you please respect our process by following these ground rules:
1. Candidates will submit documents and communications VIA E-MAIL ONLY
A. Cover letter
C. 3 professional references
2. Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails, or personal visits to talk with church staff or church members
3. We will acknowledge receipt of application
4. We will notify candidate in the event a telephone interview is requested
5. We will notify candidate in the event a visit should be scheduled for an interview
Below you will find links to open positions. Please click on one of these links to view our job postings and detailed information.
Thank you for your interest in possibly serving with us here at Fellowship Community Church!
SW Children's Ministry Director (SW Campus)
Student Ministry Program Director (Salem Campus)
Student Ministry Coordinator (North Campus)