Part Time North Campus Student Ministry Coordinator
Reports to: Campus Pastor
- Heart for seeing students experience the life change of Christ and growing in their faith
- Energetic and outgoing with public speaking abilities
- Friendly and relational and a passion for connecting with students
- Strong organization, communication and leadership skills
- Good standing FCC membership or willing to become a member; exhibits mature Christian walk
- Preferred experience working with youth; minimum high school graduate and comparable experience
Responsibilities for North Campus:
- Provides Biblical teaching for students.
- Develop disciple-making relationships with students.
- Organize, coordinate and lead student small groups.
- Prepares, coordinates and executes student ministry events.
- Participate in and attend all student events, camps, retreats, and mission trips.
Send all responses to EMAIL