Fellowship Community Church
Assistant to Missions Department
24 hours per week
For more info contact, Email
· Passion for missions, outreach and the vision for FCC
· Well-developed administrative, organization, communication and leadership skills
· Good standing FCC membership or willing to become a member; exhibits mature Christian walk
· Minimum: High school graduate with minimum five years’ experience in administration
· Prior experience in outreach and volunteer coordination preferred
Responsibilities for all FCC Campuses:
· Provide ministry with administrative and operational support including but not limited to:
o Written and verbal communications, file management, report configuration, scheduling, production of documents and marketing material, database management
· Assist in organizing and executing small and large multi-campus outreach events
· Communicate and coordinate with various members of the community and church body to help cultivate ministry relationships
· Aid in volunteer recruitment, development and coordination
· Assist with local, national and international missions teams
Why Work at FCC:
· Facilitating Life Change: This job allows you to share the Good News by communicating the vision and mission of The Church.
· Great co-workers: Our team not only works hard and supports each other, but we do life together.
· Work/Life Balance: We strive to facilitate growth in your spiritual life as well as your work life.
· We offer great experience: There is great opportunity for learning and growth across many area of ministry within the church.