Part Time North Campus Student Ministry Coordinator
· Heart for seeing students experience the life change of Christ and growing in their faith
· Energetic and outgoing with public speaking abilities
· Friendly and relational and a passion for connecting with students
· Strong organization, communication and leadership skills
· Good standing FCC membership or willing to become a member; exhibits mature Christian walk
· Preferred experience working with youth; minimum high school graduate and comparable experience
Responsibilities for North Campus:
· Work with staff in planning, organizing, and executing the ministry programs and activities with creativity and excellence
· Organize, coordinate and lead student small group ministry
· Help to promote and increase ministry awareness
· Communicate and coordinate with various members of the community and church body to help cultivate ministry relationships
· Provide leadership at all Student Ministry events and activities
Why Work at FCC:
· Facilitating Life Change: This job allows you to share the Good News but also allows you to pour into the next generation by investing in the lives of students and their families.
· Great co-workers: Our team not only works hard and supports each other, but we do life together.
· Work/Life Balance: We strive to facilitate growth in your spiritual life as well as your work life.
· We offer a great experience: For someone emerging in their ministry, there is great opportunity for mentoring, learning and growth across many ministries.